“YOU ARE NOT ALONE” is more than a 2020 Pandemic Cliche
At Victoria Landing you will find special incentives to help your loved ones to fulfill a quality life with dignity, grace, and reverence as their minds and bodies age. The right assisted living facility or senior care community can be your partner in taking a positive approach to the challenge of understanding and accepting a parent’s or grandparent’s age-progression coupled with cognitive regression.
For a limited time, we are waiving the standard $3,000 assisted living community fee and paying for your loved one’s move-in costs up to $500.
At Victoria Landing in Melbourne, FL, a waterfront senior living community on the banks of the beautiful Indian River, we are fully aware and very sensitive to the fact that memory care is a ‘family affair.’
- We know of the heart-wrenching moments when your parent or grandparent may not recognize their spouse, children, or grandchildren.
- We know that there are encouraging good days and the worry and uncertainty of the not-so-good days.
At Victoria Landing Assisted Living, Caregivers are Valued and Not Alone
- At present, there are more than five million Americans living with Alzheimer’s, which is the most common type of dementia. *
- The Alzheimer’s Association estimates that in Florida, there are 580,000 cases of Alzheimer’s, and this number is expected to increase to 720,000 by 2025. *
- There are over 1.1 million loved ones serving as the primary caregivers to those suffering from Alzheimer’s and other dementia-related illnesses. *
*Source: Florida’s Department of Elder Affairs, October 2020
Taking a Positive and Collaborative Approach
Those experiencing age-related memory challenges and their caregivers are already at a greater risk of isolation, frustration, and depression. Taking a positive approach to cognitive aging with the help of the experienced and compassionate professionals at Victoria Landing can dramatically assist the relationship with your affected parent or grandparent.
To us, our residents are not necessarily ‘patients.’ They and their caregivers become special and beloved friends and family. We work with our seniors and their family members to provide an appropriate and safe lifestyle promoting physical, emotional, cognitive, and social wellbeing and independence during all phases of life.
At Victoria Landing in Melbourne, FL, we truly empathize with the emotional and realistic struggle caregivers face in wanting to ‘fix’ or ‘repair’ what naturally occurs as our loved one’s age both physically and mentally. Let us customize a proven assisted living experience to welcome your senior with this limited time only waiver of the standard $3,000 community fee and complimentary moving costs up to $500.
Victoria Landing Assisted Living and Memory Care, conveniently located in Downtown Eau Gallie on the shores of the Indian River, is Brevard County’s premier assisted living community. Contact us today to learn more about our limited time only special incentives where we provide happiness, health, and heart for our seniors like no one else can provide.